Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 林志佳, , Forest, , Fo...@trendy-global.com on 2019/01/24 10:54:42 UTC

where to put the jdbc driver jar for pushdown

Hi all,

I’d like to set kylin pushdown to presto, below is my setting.

kylin.query.pushdown.runner-class-name=org.apache.kylin.query.adhoc.PushDownRunnerJdbcImpl
#
kylin.query.pushdown.update-enabled=true
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.url=jdbc:presto://emr-header-1:9090/hive
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.driver=com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.username=hive
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.password=
#
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-max-total=8
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-max-idle=8
kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-min-idle=0

However, in run time, it has error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver

May I know where the presto-jdbc-300.jar should be put to ?  I have try  $KYLIN_HOME/ext and $KYLIN_HOME/lib, but no luck

Thanks
Forest

Re:where to put the jdbc driver jar for pushdown

Posted by nichunen <ni...@apache.org>.
Hi Forest,

As I know, put the jar to $KYLIN_HOME/ext should work, have you restarted your Kylin after that?

--

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George