Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 14:57:07 UTC

Releasing maven-filering?

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Stephane Nicoll
<st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be happy to have a release of the filtering thing so that I can
> use it in the EAR plugin. It can't filter src/main/application and
> many users are complaining :)

Olivier, any plans to release maven-filtering?  Looking around a bit,
I finally found it in the sandbox, which means it will need to be
promoted.  It hasn't been touched since May, and it's preventing a
release of the war plugin.

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: Releasing maven-filering?

Posted by Michael McCallum <gh...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:05:37 Stephane Nicoll wrote:
> Yep. WAR also has a couple of improvements and releasing it would be good.

I have a patch for the war plugin that i was just working it adds support for
the mapping to work for the jar of the classes as well

(+1) for maven filtering

p.s. I figured i should pull my finger out and patch something rather than
just talking all the time, jon would be proud

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer

Re: Releasing maven-filering?

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Yep. WAR also has a couple of improvements and releasing it would be good.

S.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Stephane Nicoll
> <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd be happy to have a release of the filtering thing so that I can
> > use it in the EAR plugin. It can't filter src/main/application and
> > many users are complaining :)
>
> Olivier, any plans to release maven-filtering?  Looking around a bit,
> I finally found it in the sandbox, which means it will need to be
> promoted.  It hasn't been touched since May, and it's preventing a
> release of the war plugin.
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: Releasing maven-filering?

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1