Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by john doe <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 19:39:24 UTC

leader election receipe

Hello,

I have noticed that there is an implementation of a simple leader election
receipe in the sources. I am very interested in using it to replace my
existing implementation.

How can I use it? It doesn't seem to be compiled in the delivery jar file.

Do I have to copy the sources and to use them directly?

Thanks

John

Re: leader election receipe

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Today you have to build the sources yourself to use the recipes.

Patrick