Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 22:14:22 UTC

Retrieving root directory in maven 2

Hi there,

How can I retrieve the root directory in maven 2 from the pom?
${basedir} was the closest I found, but then I get the path from where
maven is running, so this seems to be the module path. I would guess
its a simple ${..} I can use..

BTW: Where can I find an overview over all the references I can use from a pom?

Thanks in advance,
Rohnny

Re: Retrieving root directory in maven 2

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
${project.parent} parent project
${project.parent.basedir} for the parent basedir

For all expressions, checks appendix A from "Better builds with maven" ebook.

Cheers,

Vincent