Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/03/10 10:23:32 UTC

Eclipse RC2 jars to install

Hi,

Can someone with access to gump machines (Sam?) install the new Eclipse
RC2 jars (they are packaged on
http://cvs.apache.org/~jruaux/cactuseclipse/plugins.zip)?

They are needed for the Cactus Eclipse plugin gump build.

The current Eclipse plugin gump builds have been failing consistently
over the past 2 weeks because the Eclipse RC1 jars were never installed.

I understand everyone is busy and I would love to be able to help but I
don't have access to the gump machines... Please tell me if I can do
something to help!

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Eclipse RC2 jars to install

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I can make one of my servers available over here (linux), though it is a
bit slow and not a permanent solution. I can give you an account on that
machine and you can do whatever you want with it :) (even bring it down
:)
It's adsl hosted btw and when I sell my house, this server will not
reapear on the net (at least that's the current situation, there may
appear other ways to get that done anyway, such as setting it up at my
employers office).

I am quite busy "researching" the wonderfull world of woman right now,
so that currently takes a lot of my time :).

I can simple move over the current gump install from my internal unix
box, to save bandwith..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> P.S.  Anybody know where I can find a precompiled jsch-0.1.2?

It compiles out of the box (ant -DDSTAMP=gump) and I do have a
jsch.zip including a properly named jar on my box (wanted to upload it
to gump.c.n), let's see <http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/jsch.zip>
now.

Stefan

RE: Eclipse RC2 jars to install

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.

Thanks Sam. Actually, I've just realized that the build error was caused
by our script and not by the fact that the jars were not installed...
Shame on me! Please accept my apologies.

It should work fine tomorrow.

[snip]

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.