Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/29 15:28:04 UTC

Schemata from JAWS/JAXB client

I'm trying to get to the SchemaInfo's for a client. So I tried the
following. The getService return null. The 'schemas' of the DataBinding
are also null. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

       JaxWsProxyFactoryBean clientProxyFactory =

(JaxWsProxyFactoryBean)applicationContext.getBean("simple-dlwu-proxy-fac
tory");

        List<ServiceInfo> serviceInfos =

clientProxyFactory.getServiceFactory().getService().getServiceInfos();
        // there can only be one.