Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2022/05/06 09:57:37 UTC

[REMINDER] Final Call for Presentations for Flink Forward San Francisco 2022

Hi everyone,

I would like to send out a final reminder. We have already received some
great submissions for FlinkForward San Francisco 2022. Nevertheless, we
decided to extend the deadline by another week to give people a second
chance to work on their abstracts and presentation ideas.

This is the final call to be a part of the event as a speaker - until
11:59, May 12th PDT.

Any topic that can be categorized as
- Flink Use Cases
- Flink Operations
- Technology Deep Dives
- Ecosystem
- Community
is welcome.

NOTE: This will be an in-person event. However, if your country has
travel restrictions, please let us know in the form. We will offer a
limited number of slots for pre-recorded/remote Q&A talks to not exclude
anyone.

https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2022/call-for-presentations

In any case, it would be great to meet each other again!

Looking forward to the event,

Timo