Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/21 08:12:28 UTC

WSSE WebServices

Hi

Does Anyone knows how to access wsse webservice using flex
when i try to connect to wsdl file using flash builder data/service wizard
it takes ages and fails

even if you can show me some way to connect it using AS3 that would be
great

please help
Thanks
Sumudu

Re: WSSE WebServices

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
thanks Stephen,

i got it working

apart from above details i had to send header info with the request because
my webservice use wsse security

thanks
Sumudu

Re: WSSE WebServices