Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com> on 2018/02/20 20:50:08 UTC

Beam 2.4.0

Now that Beam 2.3.0 went out (and in record time, kudos to all that
made this happen!) It'd be great to keep the ball rolling for a
similarly well-executed 2.4. A lot has gone in [1] since we made the
2.3 cut, and to keep our cadence up I would propose a time-based cut
date early next week (say the 28th).

I'll volunteer to do this release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/compare/release-2.3.0...master

Re: Beam 2.4.0

Posted by Rafael Fernandez <rf...@google.com>.
+1 on having release trains scheduled.

Romain: Do you have a list of PRs that could benefit from increased focus
if they want to make it on the upcoming train?

Re: Beam 2.4.0

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.

Re: Beam 2.4.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.