Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/13 19:17:26 UTC

Saving external parameters..

Hi all, sure this is a common use case so I figure someone must have
come up with a way to do this. Basically what I want to do, is if a
user is trying to get to a restricted page is redirect them to the
login, and then redirect them back to the page where they came from.

All the pages this will be needed on will be ExternalPages and have
parameters with them. Is there a way to save these parameters for use
later with out saving the entire URL? Figured worse comes to worse I
could always just redirect using the whole url given which may in the
end be the simplest method.

Thanks for the help!
-Nick

Re: Saving external parameters..

Posted by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thanks Geoff, just the thing I was looking for!

-Nick

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.