Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/03 18:20:57 UTC

TinkerPop Tutorials on TinkerPop Homepage

Hi,

We now how two TinkerPop3 tutorials. The "Getting Started (Workout) Tutorial" and SQL2Gremlin.

I added a drop down menu to our homepage header so its easy for people to find the Tutorials.

	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/  (see top right)

If any of you out there in the TinkerSphere write up a nice TinkerPop3 tutorial, please send us a link and we can add it to our list.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: TinkerPop Tutorials on TinkerPop Homepage

Posted by Michael Pollmeier <mi...@michaelpollmeier.com>.
There's plenty of working code examples and a blog post (using
Gremlin-Scala) linked from the readme of
https://github.com/mpollmeier/gremlin-scala-examples

If you like you can use the links or link the the project.

Cheers
Michael