Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/11 23:17:15 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.2 Release Candidate

This is the vote for release 0.11.2 of Apache Mahout.

The vote will be going for 24 hours and will be closed on Sunday,
March 12th, 2016.  Please download, test and vote with

[ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.11.2 release of Apache Mahout
[ ] +0, I don't care either way,
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.11.2 release of Apache Mahout,
because...

Maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1019/

The git tag to be voted upon is release-0.11.2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.2 Release Candidate

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Checked sigs and hashes, ran some examples, all build tests pass.

+1 binding

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the votes, we have 3 +1 votes and no issues reported.

This vote is now officially closed, will send an announce once the release
has been finalized.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.