Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Sunil Varghese <op...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 17:28:20 UTC

Service binder jar

Hi again,

I'm trying example 8 in the Felix tutorial series and am unable to find the
service binder jar that is a prerequisite.  Is there a way for me to access
this jar or is there an alternate way of doing this?  Thanks,

regards,
Sunil

Re: Service binder jar

Posted by Sunil Varghese <op...@gmail.com>.
I found the jar and was able to complete this example.  Thanks,

regards,
Sunil