Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Doug <it...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 22:19:38 UTC

SSL with Zookeeper and Karaf

I'm currently trying to set up SSL for Zookeeper 3.3.2 (provided with dosgi
discovery) via Karaf 4.0.4. I'm following this guide for the initial setup:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeper+SSL+User+Guide

Based on what I've read on the forum, I set the needed system variables in
karaf/etc/system.properties. But I think I'm missing something because I
don't get any errors when I give incorrect keystore/truststore
locations/passwords. I replaced clientPort with secureClientPort in
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.discovery.zookeeper.server.cfg.

Any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Re: SSL with Zookeeper and Karaf

Posted by Doug <it...@gmail.com>.
Go ahead and ignore my last message... The SSL feature is new to the 3.5.1
alpha version of zookeeper. I'm not sure how I missed that.