Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2007/06/01 20:00:15 UTC

Parsing etc.

Hey guys,

    it cracks me up - each time I ask about parsing WSDL files I get
nothing back.
Either I am a really naive user of this API or this is a sore subject
for many. I think
it is the former ;) he he
    Can anyone point me to where I can find definitions for the terms
used in the API ?
For example in the Parser class I see Symbol Table and Current
Definition etc. W3C's
WSDL spec does not curry these terms and before I give them the
definition I think
they should have is it possible I can find them somewhere ? I mean look
at his lovely
javadoc:

public class *Parser* extends java.lang.Object
This is a class with no documentation.

I just love the last sentence ;)  Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Cheers