Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stephen Earl <se...@smartpoint.com> on 2000/10/19 21:16:12 UTC

Integration w/ WebLogic 5.1 sp 6

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the latest nightly distribution working with
WebLogic 5.1 sp6?  I'm getting some resource bundle exceptions when
deploying struts.jar within the war file.

Do any changes need to be made to the struts source to get this to work??

Thanks in advance,

Steve...

Re: Integration w/ WebLogic 5.1 sp 6

Posted by Matthias Kerkhoff <ma...@BESToffers.de>.
Hi Stephen,

> Has anyone been able to get the latest nightly distribution working with
> WebLogic 5.1 sp6?  I'm getting some resource bundle exceptions when
> deploying struts.jar within the war file.

Please try to deploy the expanded war archive. There is (was) an error
in struts, that caused struts-example to fail if deployed as war.
I've filed a bug about it some days ago, so maybe this is already fixed.

--
Matthias                        (mailto:make@BESToffers.de)