Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tran Fon <fo...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/11/24 05:17:34 UTC

nested:iterator + multi-parameters passing

Hi guys,

  Has anyone tried to pass in multi-level parameters
  together, from nested:iterator, and pass them
  from nested:link? Any advices will be great.

  Here is an example of what I am looking for:

    <nested:root name="restDatabase">
      <nested:iterate id="country"
property="countries">
			<nested:iterate id="city" property="cities" >
			    <nested:link page="/index.jsp" ><bean:message
name="city" property="name" /></nested:link>
 			</nested:iterate>
      </nested:iterate>
     </nested:root>

  Inside nested:link, I would like to pass in
  not only the city name but also, the country name
  to the requested page. Maybe create a bean,
  that will hold the info and pass them over?
  I am wondering if we can do this already
  within Struts in a simple fashion.

  I tried paramId as well, but it can only hold
  on property, so not good...

  Thanks,

  Fon