Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/08/21 20:52:43 UTC

Re: ECCN number for export control

To my knowledge OFBiz doesn't contain any implementations of crypto
algorithms. Most of the encryption used in OFBiz is simply stuff in
the JDK (ie part of the standard Java API).

Is this an issue that you've run into? As I understand it export
restrictions on cryptology implementations have been relaxed quite a
bit...

-David