Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> on 2018/02/16 17:03:12 UTC

Recommendation for Otlu alternative?

Hi All:

First post, just subscribed, and read in the archives that Otlu is Attic
bound.

Do you have a recommendation for a Java server-side OAuth 2 framework to
implement a resource server, and later an auth server?

Thank you,
Gary

Re: Recommendation for Otlu alternative?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il ven 16 feb 2018, 22:45 Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Thank you Enrico. I am going to evaluate Apache CXF. I am not warm and
> fuzzy going with a project that might not be supported.

I completely understand your point.
Cheers
Enrico

> Gary
>
> On Feb 16, 2018 14:42, "Enrico Olivelli" <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Il ven 16 feb 2018, 18:03 Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi All:
>>>
>>> First post, just subscribed, and read in the archives that Otlu is Attic
>>> bound.
>>>
>>> Do you have a recommendation for a Java server-side OAuth 2 framework to
>>> implement a resource server, and later an auth server?
>>>

>> I am an happy user of oltu for all oauth2 roles both client and server,
>> even if it is going to the attic it is feature complete.
>> I think that even it will go to the attic you can use it.
>> Oauth2 is almost stable nowadays
>>
>> Hope that helps
>>
>> Enrico
>>

>>> Thank you,
>>> Gary
>>>
>> --
>>

>> -- Enrico Olivelli
>>
> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Recommendation for Otlu alternative?

Posted by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli