Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Chen Wang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 22:04:14 UTC

Clean up Consumer Group

Hi,
It seems that my consumers cannot be shut down properly.

I can still see many unused consumers on the portal. Is there a way to get
rid of all these consumers? I tried to call shutdown explicitly, but
without any luck.

Any help appreciated.

Chen

Re: Clean up Consumer Group

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Do you just remove those unused consumer groups in ZK? If so, just run rmr
in a ZK shell.

Thanks,

Jun