Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/19 14:09:49 UTC

Release of Tiles 2.0.7 and 2.1.1

Hi all
I suppose it is release time, and I would like to give Tiles users a
Christmas gift :-)
Tiles 2.0.7 and 2.1.1 could be released. Both had a blocking issue resolved:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-339
2.0.7 will be a bug fixing release, and probably will be the last of
the 2.0.x branch.
2.1.1 has several bug fixes, along with completed documentation.
You will see the test build published very soon. If you have anything
in contrary, I will stop the process.

Ciao
Antonio

Re: Release of Tiles 2.0.7 and 2.1.1

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/12/19 Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it is related to two things:
>> - the update of the svn.apache.org certificate;
>> - the fact that I downloaded the source from "svn.eu.apache.org" while
>> in the pom the "svn.apache.org" is used.
>> With 2.1.1 version I will try to be more careful.
>
> So does that mean you can only run releases from the svn.apache.org repo?

Sincerely I don't know: when I resolved this issue, strangely the
release plugin of Maven said that there was already a file in the tag
directory, but in fact the tag itself wasn't there.
How odd...

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is related to two things:
> - the update of the svn.apache.org certificate;
> - the fact that I downloaded the source from "svn.eu.apache.org" while
> in the pom the "svn.apache.org" is used.
> With 2.1.1 version I will try to be more careful.

So does that mean you can only run releases from the svn.apache.org repo?

Greg

Re: Release of Tiles 2.0.7 and 2.1.1

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.