Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 13:48:09 UTC

Extended Dojo Library

Hi Guys;
Just a small question;
Can we use extended Dojo library (Dojox) for developing
components in sandbox project ?
Thanks very much.

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: Extended Dojo Library

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Hazem Saleh schrieb:
> Hello Gerald;
> Actually Dojo 1.0.0 has many nice stuff :).
> I will follow your idea; making local development till Werner makes the update.
> Thanks very much.

Sorry for not updating so long on this issue, the main problem I face
simply is time, I have plans to move upwards but it will happen probably
after march, after the JSFCON08.

The main problem I have currently is simply that I am bound with other
projects, unless someone else wants to start it, things have to wait.
What I could provide maybe would be another fallback to replace the
existing dojo paths with new versions.
That would break some sandbox components but would enable the dojo
initializer, to use newer dojo versions on demand from other paths.

Werner

Re: Extended Dojo Library

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gerald;

Re: Extended Dojo Library

Posted by Gerald Müllan <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

tomahawk actually works with the pretty outdated dojo 0.4.1 version.

As I know, dojox was introduced afterwards.

Werner will do the update to 1.0 the next weeks, so I think you have
to wait with sandbox work until the migration has been finished.

But this doesn`t prevent you from developing with 1.0 locally; We can
push new stuff into sandbox afterwards.

cheers,

Gerald

On Nov 16, 2007 1:48 PM, Hazem Saleh <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys;
> Just a small question;
> Can we use extended Dojo library (Dojox) for developing
> components in sandbox project ?
> Thanks very much.
>
> --
> Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed