Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ra...@anshinsoft.com on 2004/06/16 01:55:04 UTC

Activating session for an External Service

Hello All,

I'm new new to the Tapestry world - and already developed a small
Application using Tapestry, where user logs in into the system and submits
work absence request(Using EJB and JBOSS).

The problem is - this work absence request goes to the Authorizer(in form
of e-mail) who likes to click the Application URL in the email and enter
the system from this external link.

The System is succesfully showing the target page when Authorizer clicks
the URL, but when the user wants to proceed further(Such as clicking the
Authorize Button and doing actual authorization) I'm getting session timed
out. I know that external services assumes that the requests can operate
"cold", without an active session. How can I get the active session when
user enters the System from an external link?

Thanks in advance.

Rana Aich.