Posted to users@jena.apache.org by elio hbeich <el...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 10:30:56 UTC

Ontology

Dear All,

I am trying to convert a gml file (building, bridge, etc.) from CityGML to
rdf.
So first i have convert it to CSV bu using geoconverter.
Than i transform the generated file to RDF by using OpenRefine.

I already have the ontology (building for example) i need to tranport the
information from the rdf file to the ontology (how?)

Do u have any idea or suggestion on how to improve my approach

Best Regards,

Elio HBEICh

Re: Ontology

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
If you are using the same identifiers in each source, then when you merge them the common identifiers will immediately form links.

ajs6f

Re: Ontology

Posted by elio hbeich <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ontology