Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 王 思波 <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2019/10/27 05:50:54 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Graudate Apache Weex (Incubating) as a Top Level Project

- [ ] -1 Apache Weex should not graduate (and why)

不太明白Apache开源项目的规定,也不明白这个毕业项目是什么意思;但是,强烈赞成Weex成为一项顶级项目!!!
Posted by "胡文江(白衣)" <ba...@taobao.com.INVALID>.
hi  SiBo

	if you "强烈赞成Weex成为一项顶级项目” (highly agree with Apache Weex as a Top Level Project ), you should choose
 - [ ] +1 Apache Weex should graduate, only this option means  Graudate from Incubating and became the Top Level Project.

Best Regards,