Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by CRECHET Louis-Gabriel DIDR/DIR <lo...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2007/01/12 14:03:16 UTC

IHM (Interface Man Hatch) and Turbine 2.2

Hello,
our IHM (Interface Man Hatch) is built around Framework called Turbine in
version 2.2, and uses pages built with Velocity. Every page is built in the
air during the interrogation of the server by the customer. All the links
coded in relative in the code by means of the directives Velocity are then
automatically translate in absolute link.

For example, the link expressed by the shape " link.setPage (" maPage ")"
will be translate for example under the shape
 <http://adressserveurhttp:port/rtc1xyt/servlet/rtc_1xyt/template/maPage>
http://adressServeurHttp:port/rtc1xyt/servlet/rtc_1xyt/template/maPage <
<http://adressserveurhttp:port/rtc1xyt/servlet/rtc_1xyt/template/maPage>
http://adressserveurhttp:port/rtc1xyt/servlet/rtc_1xyt/template/maPage>.
It's the same for the images.

Reverse-proxy receives the http request then sends back it to the server who
generates the asked page the by replacing the "relative" links by links
"absolute" by coding it hard sound send (ie: it is about the address called
by reverse-proxy). Thus by clicking a link, we thus try to join either
reverse-proxy but the http server directly.

The same problem for the images : normally, the browser sends back a http
request for the download of each of the images. Now the framework codes the
address of the images with an absolute value (for example: < img src = "
http: // adressServeurHttp:port //) and the browser tries to send a request
directly to the server to get back this image. As it is not possible, the
page puts a lot of time to take care and the complete load eventually fails.

Naturally, this problem seems to have a palliative... but in a version more
evolved in the framework which would require a expensively rewriting of this
IHM.

As a consequence, we seek you, for you ask if you have a solution of this
problem.

Cordially.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.