Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Arathi Maddula <AM...@boardreader.com> on 2016/03/17 20:50:12 UTC

DetectDuplicate : java.net.ConnectException

Hi,
Iam new to Apache Nifi and Iam trying it out on my Windows machine. When I use the DetectDuplicate processor, I get java.net.ConnectException. How can I start DistributedMapCacheClientService?

Thanks,
Arathi

RE: DetectDuplicate : java.net.ConnectException

Posted by Arathi Maddula <AM...@boardreader.com>.
Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot! DistributedMapCacheClientService is working now.

Thanks,
Arathi

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.
Arathi,

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arathi,

Posted by Arathi Maddula <AM...@boardreader.com>.
Hi Bryan,

How can I setup a DistributedMapCacheServer?

Thanks,
Arathi

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,