Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 11:39:25 UTC

Is this a bug or working as designed?

If I new up a stub like this:

ConfigurationContext cc =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
"c:/axis2-1.2/repository", "c:/axis2-1.2/conf/axis2.xml");

	ProfileServerServiceStub stub = new ProfileServerServiceStub(cc, null);

I assume it would use the EPR baked into the stub. But it doesn't.
Instead I get this
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address
information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system
cannot infer the transport mechanism.

So bug? or am I meant to pass the EPR in?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [Axis2] Is this a bug or working as designed?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1. Paul please open a JIRA .. this should be an easy fix for codegen.

Sanjiva.

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
>> Yes I think its bad that you cannot use a CC without knowing the EPR.
>> The other option would be to add new Stub(cc);
>
> I am big +1 on this , I have faced the same situation a number of times
> when I need to override CC I need to pass both CC and EPR (isnt that
> unnecessary )
>
> -Deepal

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Re: [Axis2] Is this a bug or working as designed?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Paul;