Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/11 20:32:40 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForOct2005" by EranChinthaka

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by EranChinthaka:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForOct2005

  __Synapse Incubator__

- Synapse had a productive face-to-face meeting in silicon valley in September, and a basic architectural framework on top of Axis2 has been agreed upon.  A number of the WSO2 committers met the following week in Sri Lanka, and fleshed things out a bit more.  The development mailing list is slowly but steadily picking up, and we hope to begin crafting the codebase, pulling from the Infravio XBroker contribution and other sources as appropriate, in the near future.  Lines of communication need to be maintained with other projects such as [http://servicemix.org/ ServiceMix] and [http://mule.codehaus.org/ Mule] as we move forward, and we're very excited by the interest level in this project. See ["Synapse"] for details.
+ Synapse had a productive face-to-face meeting in silicon valley in September, and a basic architectural framework on top of Axis2 has been agreed upon.  A number of the Axis2 and Synapse committers met the following week in Sri Lanka, and fleshed things out a bit more.  The development mailing list is slowly but steadily picking up, and we hope to begin crafting the codebase, pulling from the Infravio XBroker contribution and other sources as appropriate, in the near future.  Lines of communication need to be maintained with other projects such as [http://servicemix.org/ ServiceMix] and [http://mule.codehaus.org/ Mule] as we move forward, and we're very excited by the interest level in this project. See ["Synapse"] for details.

  === Legal Issues ===