Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com> on 2012/10/02 07:10:49 UTC

Re: Why data tripled in size after repair?

> It looks like what I need. Couple questions.
> Does it work with RandomPartinioner only? I use ByteOrderedPartitioner.

I believe it should work with BOP based on cursory re-examination of
the patch. I could be wrong.

> I don't see it as part of any release. Am I supposed to build my own
> version of cassandra?

It's in the 1.1 branch; I don't remember if it went into a release
yet. If not, it'll be in the next 1.1.x release.

--
/ Peter Schuller (@scode, http://worldmodscode.wordpress.com)

Re: Why data tripled in size after repair?

Posted by Andrey Ilinykh <ai...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> wrote:
>> It's in the 1.1 branch; I don't remember if it went into a release
>> yet. If not, it'll be in the next 1.1.x release.
>
> As the ticket says, this is in since 1.1.1. I don't pretend this is
> well documented, but it's in.

Nope. It is in 1.1.1 only. I run 1.1.5, it doesn't have it.

Re: Why data tripled in size after repair?

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.