Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Attila Wind <at...@swf.technology> on 2022/02/22 20:33:00 UTC

writeQueueNums / readQueueNums

Hi guys,

I have a question.
When I create a topic apart from the topic name I can also specify
writeQueueNums / readQueueNums. To me it looks the default is 16-16 for
these.
but
I can not find what are these queues exactly anywhere in the
documentation...

Does anyone know what are these?

thanks

--
Attila Wind

http://www.linkedin.com/in/attilaw <http://www.linkedin.com/in/attilaw>
Mobile: +49 176 43556932

Re: writeQueueNums / readQueueNums

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.
When users use orade queues, in order to ensure that the scale operation do
not affect the order of messages, the read and write queues need to be set
separately.

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang 王小瑞
Apache RocketMQ PMC Chair

Attila Wind <at...@swf.technology> 于2022年2月23日周三 04:33写道:

Posted by AreYouOK? <ar...@gmail.com>.
There is only one commit log in rocketmq. Files of consume queues placed in
~/store/consumequeue.

more information see
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/blob/develop/docs/en/design.md