Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ajay Mallik <am...@mortgagehub.com> on 2003/09/06 00:48:36 UTC

authentication against users in database

Hi All,
Can I configure slide to authenticate users when the username, password
information is stored in database?
Will implementing a filter in front of WebdavServlet work?
Any insight will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ajay

Re: authentication against users in database

Posted by Michael Smith <ms...@speedlegal.com>.
Ajay Mallik wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can I configure slide to authenticate users when the username, password
> information is stored in database?

You can configure your servlet engine (tomcat, for example) to do this.
You can't (unless you write your own store) do it directly in slide, but
you probably don't want to anyway.

Mike

Re: authentication against users in database

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Probably SlideRealm will do. See archive of June 2003. There are
some messages regarding this issue.

Andreas