Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kees van Dieren <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/29 09:01:14 UTC

Is wicket:message tag escape behaviour customizable?

Hi,

We need the wicket:message tag to be able to escape its messages .

One of our applications uses wicket:message with an escape attribute, e.g.

        <wicket:message key="keyName" escape="true" />

A search gives a related wicket Jira issue which was resolved years ago:

However in Wicket 6 the escape attribute seems to be not in use any more;
adding this attribute does not affect escaping.

Is there still a way to customize escaping of wicket:message strings?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Kees

Re: Is wicket:message tag escape behaviour customizable?

Posted by Kees van Dieren <ke...@gmail.com>.
Also fixed the issue: wicket:message tag now supports escape attribute.
Patch attached to the issue.

Posted by Kees van Dieren <ke...@gmail.com>.
Finally found time for it.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.