Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Craig Thomas <ct...@edgil.com> on 2000/09/28 13:51:02 UTC

Archives

Hi all,

I have read the Struts User's Guide and am wondering if there are any archives
of
this mail list or any other documentation.

Specificly I am wondering how Struts support a logical form as oposed to a
litteral
form as described in the last paragraph of Section 2.3 of the User's Guide.

We sell our software to other vendors that cutomize both look and page flow
(i.e. they take parts of forms and put them on different pages). This leads
to some forms having no action other than saving the form information and some
forms performing multiple actions.

Is it posible to configure the action.xml file to do this? If so what would be
the best
way for me to learn about this without waisting any of your time?

Thanks All
Craig