Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pat Quinn <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/31 17:19:37 UTC

Re: Dynamic Tree Menus --- HELP!!!

Is anyone out there working with dynamic HTML trees at the moment (i.e.
displaying data loaded from a data base) as i'm pulling my hair out here at
the moment.

I downloaded the source for Struts Menu and implemented a change to allow me
to place a java bean with my tree menu details into HttpSession rather than
add triple nested node to the tree and it totally screws up presentation
i.e. The node image is repeatedly displayed. Its not due to my changes as i
tested it in the latest stable version and it fails also to render with the
same results.

I've also taken a look into using http://www.kobrix.com/ offering but their
configuration requirements to integrate with struts seems abit too much for
my liking.

Any suggestions, or should i just go find the JavaScript i require elsewhere
and wrap it with my own custom tag library....