Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike Goodman <bp...@bpsd.mb.ca> on 2002/02/19 21:19:25 UTC

Front Page Server Extensions

I recently installed Apache 1.3.23 on a Netware 5.1 server. My users now
want Front Page Server Extensions on the server.  Are they supported for my
configuration? I can find lots of articles on how to set Front Page
extensions up on Unix or Windows but nothing about Netware. I'm new to
Apache, so any help would be appreciated.

Re: Front Page Server Extensions

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.

Mike,

Try a site called RTR.com, they have a lot of information on FP extensions.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FrontPage+Extension+AND+novell+AND+apache

This is a search I did on Google, that should give you the information you
need.