Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 04:29:00 UTC

Please help - lost a Cloudera script

Hi,

I was using a hadoop-ec2 script from this distro:
cloudera-for-hadoop-on-ec2-py-0.3.0-beta

but accidentally overwrote it. Does anybody have it? If not, where do I get
it - do I need a complete Hadoop distro from Cloudera to find it?

Thank you,
Mark

Re: Please help - lost a Cloudera script

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, searching on cloudera-for-hadoop-on-ec2-py-0.3.0-beta revealed an S3
storage
http://cloudera-packages.s3.amazonaws.com/cloudera-for-hadoop-on-ec2-py-0.3.0-beta.tar.gz

I was a lucky dude.

Mark