Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by lapro1 <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/25 16:56:44 UTC

Load csv files into drill tables

Hi,
I'd like to ask the following:
I'm students yet, and I'm writing my thesis. My problem is, that I'd like
to import a csv file into a new drill table, but I don't know how it's
possibe.
I give the following command, but I get exception:

 CREATE TABLE nameposTable3 AS SELECT first_name, last_name, position_id,
dere, grtgr FROM cp.`/drill/datafiles/proba.csv`;

The exception is:
+------------+------------+
|     ok     |  summary   |
+------------+------------+
| false      | Error: org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseContextException: From
line  |
+------------+------------+
1 row selected (0.964 seconds)

I would have great thanks to somebody, who could help me.
Laszlo

Re: Load csv files into drill tables

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Your question would be better answered asked on the Drill community lists
instead of here:

--
Harsh J

Re: Load csv files into drill tables