Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by erie14 <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 12:12:43 UTC

ApacheMQ Artemis and Support for JGroups 4.x

Was wondering when ApacheMQ Artemis plans to upgrade to JGroups 4.x?

Re: ApacheMQ Artemis and Support for JGroups 4.x

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.
Please open a JIRA [1] describing the upgrade you want and why.  Thanks!

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I don't believe there are any plans to move to JGroups 4.x.  Is there a
particular reason why upgrading would be beneficial?

Justin