Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Vitaliy Verbenko <vi...@helprace.com> on 2014/08/01 17:14:06 UTC

Request: adding us as a contributor

Dear team at Hadoop,

I'd like to become a Contributor and add our web app to your list here
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy . My username is
VitaliyVerbenko

We're using Hbase for our customer profiles in our customer service
software (more specifically community and knowledge base component of
our software).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

*Vitaliy Verbenko - Business Development at Helprace *
vitaliy.verbenko@helprace.com
Customer Service Software and Help Desk by Helprace
<http://helprace.com/help-desk-software>

Re: Request: adding us as a contributor

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Done. Ping me if don't work for you.  Thanks for doing this.
St.Ack

Posted by Ishan Chhabra <ic...@rocketfuel.com>.
Stack,

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.