Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "usman.ch" <us...@infotechgroup.com> on 2010/11/12 13:56:07 UTC

call to connection.open(host, port) causing Unhandled exception in release mode

Hi,
I am using qpid 0.6.
If I try to run direct_declare_queues example project in release mode call
to connection.open(host, port); causing Unhandled exception.
same is working fine in debug mode.

Regards,
Usman Majeed

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: call to connection.open(host, port) causing Unhandled exception in release mode

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 11/12/2010 12:56 PM, usman.ch wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using qpid 0.6.
> If I try to run direct_declare_queues example project in release mode call
> to connection.open(host, port); causing Unhandled exception.
> same is working fine in debug mode.

What client (c++?, python?) and what platform (linux?, windows?) is this on?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org