Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by MG <mg...@arscreat.com> on 2022/05/12 20:49:06 UTC

Re: [SPAM] How to use Groovy with Latest Intellij Idea?

I don't know what the best/official answer here is, but as a workaround:
If I remember correctly it was still included in the Groovy 3 binaries,
so you can use that...
Cheers,
mg

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
Those instructions were written for Groovy 2.5 but should mostly work.
The groovy-jaxb module was removed in Groovy 4, so just skip anything
mentioning "jaxb".
For more info, see the first bullet point in "Other breaking changes"
in the release notes:
https://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-4.0.html#Groovy4.0-breaking

Cheers, Paul.