Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Danette Hanks <da...@outlook.com> on 2014/12/15 22:05:24 UTC

Downloading

I’ve tried numerous times to download OpenOffice and I keep getting a message that my computer doesn’t support it.  I’ve working on a new Lenovo computer with Windows 8.1.

Please help.

Danette Hanks

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Downloading

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
Make sure to download it from openoffice.org. If your browser doesn't
download the file, try another browser.

Let us know if you keep having problems.

Roberto