Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthew Kerle <ma...@sra.com.au> on 2007/08/17 03:27:09 UTC

how to submit updates to the tomcat documentation?

Hi all

In a recent thread, the issue of current documentation of setting up
jndi datasources in tomcat 5.5/6.0 came up, with the observation that
the existing doco was a bit terse on the subject.

Are there any people on this list who know how to submit updates to the
tomcat documentation? I might be interested in submitting some updates
for consideration that clarify the different ways to specify the
<Resource> tag, namely specifying it outside the war so that deployment
files are target-independent.

cheers!

--
Matthew Kerle
IT Consultant

Mobile: +61404 096 863
Email : mattkerle@gmail.com
Web : http://threebrightlights.blogspot.com/

Re: how to submit updates to the tomcat documentation?

Posted by Matthew Kerle <ma...@sra.com.au>.
thanks!

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.