Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000]" <sr...@monsanto.com> on 2006/03/17 16:44:45 UTC

org.apache.ajp.Ajp13 not used?

Contrary to my beliefs org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp has the code to increase
request header size (buffer size) for AJP/1.3 rather than
org.apache.ajp.Ajp13. In fact, I was searching for a tomcat's installation
jars to find out the jar that has Ajp13 class, and could not find one.

I don't know where exactly org.apache.ajp.Ajp13 being used. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Srini

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

Re: org.apache.ajp.Ajp13 not used?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000]" <sr...@monsanto.com> wrote in
message
> Contrary to my beliefs org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp has the code to
> increase
> request header size (buffer size) for AJP/1.3 rather than
> org.apache.ajp.Ajp13. In fact, I was searching for a tomcat's installation
> jars to find out the jar that has Ajp13 class, and could not find one.
>
> I don't know where exactly org.apache.ajp.Ajp13 being used. Any thoughts?

The o.a.ajp.** Connector was a failure, and is not used any more.