Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Mohamed Infaz <in...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/13 08:30:20 UTC

GSoc 2021 rewrite gora-sql from JOOQ Library

Hi All,

I am Mohamed Infaz a computer science student who is interested in the
above ticket to complete it as my Gsoc 2021 project.
Ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GORA/issues/GORA-86

Proposal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAS1OqyJU2RjWjLYppqMx2hM8Lt6oxo0T7Q2t1cx3aw/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAS1OqyJU2RjWjLYppqMx2hM8Lt6oxo0T7Q2t1cx3aw/edit?usp=sharing>

Please kindly let me know your feedback on the proposal and if there is
room for improvement.

Regards,
Infaz.

Re: GSoc 2021 rewrite gora-sql from JOOQ Library

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Madhawa and Myself volunteered to mentor this project. We are looking
forward to taking this project, if we are able to allocate a slot from
Apache. I have observed you have done some work on gora-sql, we are looking
forward for your feedback.

Regards
Kevin

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Infaz,
Is this project going ahead?
Did you get an y feedback on your proposal?
Thanks
lewismc