Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Yegor Bugayenko <eg...@technoparkcorp.com> on 2011/02/22 10:01:02 UTC

real-life OpenEJB example

Hi,

I'm trying to create an OpenEJB example page with a more or less detailed
architecture and design of a real-life web application. The idea is to
explain the entire lifecycle from UML sketches to the WAR deployment to
container. I'm sure that such an example will be interesting for OpenEJB
users. What do you think?

If it's OK, I have two options: 1) create an example web system with no
actual value to the market, or 2) create and document a real web system
delivering some service to the public. The second approach is much more
interesting and motivating.

What do you think?

—
Yegor Bugayenko

Re: real-life OpenEJB example

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yegor,

thanks for posting.

Yegor Bugayenko wrote:

> I'm trying to create an OpenEJB example page with a more or less detailed
> architecture and design of a real-life web application. The idea is to
> explain the entire lifecycle from UML sketches to the WAR deployment to
> container. I'm sure that such an example will be interesting for OpenEJB
> users. What do you think?

+1
You are more than welcome.
Any relevant and useful documentation is always welcome.

Yegor Bugayenko wrote:

> If it's OK, I have two options: 1) create an example web system with no
> actual value to the market, or 2) create and document a real web system
> delivering some service to the public. The second approach is much more
> interesting and motivating.
>
> What do you think?

Again +1
The second one seems more interesting.
The point is to find a valuable use case.

Jean-Louis