Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 00:24:12 UTC

JMeter user manual in website : problem on some images

Hello,

In on line user manual (of JMeter), there are some images which doesn't
correctly display.
for example "Figure 6" (simple controller)
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html

(also : Simple Interleave Example, Useful Interleave Exemple 2 and 3,
ForEach Figure 7, ForEach Figure 2, Test Plan Figure 10, Authorization
Manager Figure 11, Test Plan Figure 14, Assertion Control Panel Figure
15, 16 and 17, BeanShell Timer, Online Poll Exemple Figure 18)

In HTML code, the attribute size's image isn't good (width and height).

This problem doesn't appear in printable user manual in JMeter 2.3.3
distribution.
And in xdocs (xml), the attribute size is correct, too.

But in svn component_reference.html, size isn't good.
The problem appear since r773282 (vs r661707) in component_reference.html
Comment is "Synth site documentation"

need a bugzilla ?

Milamber

Re: JMeter user manual in website : problem on some images

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/05/2009, Milamber <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  In on line user manual (of JMeter), there are some images which doesn't
> correctly display.
>  for example "Figure 6" (simple controller)
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html
>
>  (also : Simple Interleave Example, Useful Interleave Exemple 2 and 3,
> ForEach Figure 7, ForEach Figure 2, Test Plan Figure 10, Authorization
> Manager Figure 11, Test Plan Figure 14, Assertion Control Panel Figure 15,
> 16 and 17, BeanShell Timer, Online Poll Exemple Figure 18)
>
>  In HTML code, the attribute size's image isn't good (width and height).
>
>  This problem doesn't appear in printable user manual in JMeter 2.3.3
> distribution.
>  And in xdocs (xml), the attribute size is correct, too.
>
>  But in svn component_reference.html, size isn't good.
>  The problem appear since r773282 (vs r661707) in component_reference.html
>  Comment is "Synth site documentation"
>
>  need a bugzilla ?

No need, thanks.

I've found the problem - the figure macro in site.vsl is using the
attributes from the component, rather than the figure.

It looks like this has been wrong for some while, as the previous
release also had the same problem. Strange that no-one reported it
before.

I'll fix the code and the site shortly.

Thanks for the report.