Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/19 20:58:37 UTC

Please join us tomorrow for our Google Hangout weekly meeting - 10am Pacific time

Hello Drillers,

Please join us tomorrow at 10am Pacific for our community meeting. If you
are new to Drill, have questions about the current work being done
throughout the community, or you just want to listen in, anyone is welcome
to participate. The link is always available from the website under
"Community -> Get Involved", I have copied it below as well.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc

As I have done for the last few sessions, I encourage anyone thinking of
attending to suggest topics they would like to discuss. Yash sent a message
looking for  review of the Casasandra storage plugin, which he mentioned an
interest in talking about last week, but he was unable to attend.

Yash, are you available to attend this week? Would you be interested in
giving a short demo? I saw the blog post, didn't get a change to try it out
but it looks like you did a really nice job showing the process of
configuring a customer storage plugin from a user perspective.

-Jason

Re: Please join us tomorrow for our Google Hangout weekly meeting - 10am Pacific time

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
The hangout is On ! Please join in !

Thanks.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.