Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/11/10 17:08:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] [VOTE] Retire HDT

Hi Mirko,

Thanks for your feedback (note subject thread/change, that
was a lot to put in on a VOTE :) ).

This is great feedback, but my question is, why wait until
there is a thread to retire the project to provide it?
Anyhoo if you have available cycles, etc., and want to help
the project out, the minimum # of people around here to get
things done is usually ~3, so you¹ll need at least 2 more people
that want to keep the project alive.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.